Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Wanderlust Wednesday: Reims, France


Champagne always brings a fun, celebratory smile to my face and lately, I've been feeling like celebrating all the time! Not only am I really enjoying living and teaching English in South Korea, but I was also just interviewed by Anne over at Prêt à Voyager! It was such an honor for me to be featured on Prêt à Voyager, a site that I regard highly, and I thought the final product turned out really nicely.

Anne is currently living in Paris which got me thinking about France....so this week I've been dreaming of champagne tasting and practicing my French in Reims, known as the champagne capital of France. I want to sip delicious, bubbly champagne and enjoy all the beautiful sights and delectable treats Reims has to offer, like pastries, chocolates, warm, fresh bread with cheese, and of course, champagne! 

Have you ever been to Reims before?? I would love to hear what you thought of it in the comments!


 photo credits: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
"now we sip champagne when we thirsty" --The Notorious B.I.G. aka Biggie Smalls

No comments:

Post a Comment