Friday, October 7, 2011

Friday Flower: Tiny Orange Morning Glory


This is, with out a doubt, the smallest morning glory in the land. I love the bright orange color and the fact that this adorable little life form was growing on quite possibly the ugliest man made fence on the planet. It caught my eye as we were walking to the bamboo forest in Damyang.


Get excited, folks! I've decided to add a little something extra to the Friday Flower posts--fun links! I've seen other bloggers do it and, well frankly, I'm jumping on that bandwagon. I think it's a fun way to showcase other blogs and cool things I find while browsing internet.

I hope you enjoy them and have a fabulous weekend!

A woven picture through time

Joanna's beautifully planned guide to New York City

Welcome to the Jungalow, a new Tumblr by Justina from Compai

I didn't know you had a dog!

I'm in love with this powder room



Friday Flower: This series is meant to insert as much beauty and joy as possible into my life and the lives of my readers. It's a small reminder to stop and smell the roses and to enjoy the simple pleasures in life. I hope you enjoy the beauty!


No comments:

Post a Comment