Friday, November 25, 2011

House Plants

I've been really inspired to buy more house plants by Justina's new tumblr, Welcome to the Jungalow. The jungle vibes are pulsing through me and I'm looking to add a little jungalow into our Korean apartment!

I think the easiest way to get my jungalow on, would be to add some more house plants to the mix. We do have one teeny one, but I think we need some more. I don't think you can never have enough plants in a junglalow!

These are all easy to care for house plants that will add a bit of jungle to any space.


1. Croton - I love the bright multicolor leaves.
2. Boston Fern - adds great texture
3. Madagascar Palm - cheeky and fun
4. Grape Ivy - heaping and beautiful, it really has oomph!
5. Aloe - tried and true and good for you
6. Peperomia - pretty textured leaves

Photo Credits: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

No comments:

Post a Comment